Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So we had a good time with the kid invasion 2 weekends ago. The newly finished play set held up well. They also got to try out the waters at the Hopkinton reservoir.

Last weekend Amy and Monique traveled to Pittsburgh to hang out with her family and I went up to Vermont to play games and be convinced to stay up until all hours of the night. After spending Friday night at my brothers playing games some friends convinced me to go hiking, which turned into checking on a couple of letterboxes that he had set up to make sure they were still doing well. I was intrigued by them and while I can't say I'm an instant fan, I might see about getting Monique out for a couple to see what she thinks. I figure if nothing else she'll get a kick out of the stamps. :) (For, anyone wondering what letterboxing is hop on over to http://letterboxing.org.)

This weekend we're going to a friends wedding which Amy and Monique are involved in, so it's going to be another busy weekend for us.

In a final bit of news we're moving away from our editme site to make use of blogger. Since most of what we were doing was blogging and not keeping any of the other pages up to date (heck even our blogging has trouble doing that) we figured we'd just make use of a real blog. So head on over if you want to keep track of us (all of the old posts are there if you're feeling nostalgic). This will be the last post on the editme site.