We finally got our first real snow storm of the season! Though I don't know how happy I should be since now it's time to shovel, but I guess it's a sign that things are back to normal-ish with Mother Nature.
Monique is fending off a cold which has been hanging with her most of the week - some sniffles, but the coughing has been significant. She's doing alright with it though her sleep is getting disrupted.
Finally, a friend of mine is having their 30th birthday celebrated today (incidently he and Monique share the same birthday) so I'll be going over this afternoon and most likly playing some Texas hold 'em, then we'll be going up to Lacolle, Quebec to do some curling. (Just to be sure for those of you who don't live near Canada or are more into weights - we're talking the sport, not a weight lifting activity...)