Friday, November 5, 2004
Second pregnancy doctor's appointment
Our second appointment with the doctor. We are 11 weeks and 5 days along. The doctor tried and tried to get the baby's heartbeat with the doppler thingy, but no luck. All she could hear was my heartbeat and some funky stomach noises I was making. So we had to do another ultrasound, and let me just tell you, no more peapod. The little tyke has grown and has arms and legs. Vampy is just a touch over 2 inches long. It was amazing to see. The baby was jumping and jumping, kinda like muscle spasms... very active. All I can say is that I hope Vampy settles down or this might end up being a painful pregnancy once I can feel the kicking. The doctor said all looks good and we are healthy. Check out Vampy at just 11 weeks and 5 days.